Our Medical Grade Air Purification
The OZO Air Purification machines are highly specified medical-grade high-performance air purification systems.
We boast premium medical-grade HEPA 13 filtration systems combined with UVC, G4, and Carbon specifically manufactured for labs, health care, education, and commercial sectors including offices, retail, and hospitality.
Air purification & ozone generator
- Boasts 5 ACH in 400m³
- Can clean the air for a 50 person office
- Can sanitise when empty with an ozone cycle
- Hepa13 filters & UV-C
- Ozone generator
The OZO Duo is undoubtedly one of the most impressive machines available to keep the air and surfaces in your building safe from germs and viruses.
Medical air purification with 3 filters and UVC
- Boasts 4 ACH in 300m³
- Can clean the air for a 40 person office
- Compact and easily installed
- Hepa13, G4 and Carbon filters
- UV-C virus neutraliser
The OZO Pure is an impressive commercial air purifier with leading-edge filtration technology
Our Ozone Sterilisation
The OZO Ozone machines are highly specified, clinically proven to eradicate airborne viruses, kill harmful bacteria and eliminate bad smells. It is specifically manufactured for the health care, education, and commercial sectors including offices, retail and hospitality.
Robust mobile ozone generating unit
- Full room sanitisation at the touch of a button, removing all viruses, including Coronavirus, in cycles as little as 5 minutes, without the need for a cleaning member of staff.
- Eradicates airborne viruses, kills harmful bacteria
- Removes odour
- Perfect for the health care, education and commercial sectors
Compact mobile ozone generating unit.
- Clinically proven to eradicate airborne viruses.
- Kill harmful bacteria and eliminate bad smells.
- Facilitates full room sanitisation at the touch of a button, removing all viruses, including Coronavirus, in cycles of 15 to 120 minutes, without the need for a cleaning member of staff.
Why air purification?
We spend 90% of our time indoors and nine hours every day sharing spaces with others.
While we don’t usually give much thought to indoor air quality, we should. The air we breathe indoors is up to five times more polluted than outdoor air.
Public spaces, like offices, health care facilities and schools are breeding grounds for bacteria, viruses, dust and allergens, and harsh chemicals and odours.
While we all recognise the need to wash our hands and clean common surfaces like doors, tabletops, bathrooms, etc., it’s not enough.
We need to clean the air. Why?
Air purification neutralises toxic gases including VOCs, smoke and fumes
Decontaminates indoor air from viruses, bacteria & mould.
Improves air quality
Reduces indoor air pollution