An issue common in hospitality, is the problem of odour and the pungent smell of cigarette smoke. Interestingly some hotels will have to leave a room for over 24 hours if it has been occupied with a smoker in an effort to remove the smell.
Our ozone machines can effectively eradicate bad odour in 30 minutes. This has an obvious benefit in terms of increased revenue and positive client experiences.
The OZO Compact & OZO Sanitiser ozone generating machines will help hospitality owners to:
- Sanitise rooms and apartments, removing unpleasant odours. From urine, sickness, trauma, food, smoke and even when carpets have been cleaned to remove the drying smell
- Mould remediation
- Treat toilet areas to reduce odours
- In kitchen areas, you can sanitise open work surfaces to control bacteria
- Remove unpleasant lingering odours
- Eliminate odours from the refuse areas
Our OZO Consult and Care team are experts in air purification and ozone generating machines. We would love to talk to you about how we can help you reduce the costs of your daily sanitisation and how you can keep your staff safer.
Read more from our OZO Blog
- Cleaning costs have tripled in childcare settings through the demands of daily deep cleans.
- Mullaghboy Care home is now working with OZO Sanitized to create clinically proven sanitised rooms.
- OZO Sanitized are helping businesses understand what COVID funding is available.
- Ozone Generators, why do companies love them.
- Coronavirus – 5 reasons to be hopeful
- Air filtration systems giving business leaders the confidence to return their staff to the office
- Good air ventilation is important for employer’s who are encouraging staff to return to work
- Particulate matter and air quality